Personal Life

Relantionship

12/29/2010 11:35:00 AM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

sincerely..

i love you, because you love me the way i am
i love you, because you will always say, "okay, you win"
i love you, because you always try making me happy and smile
i love you, because you're so patient
i love you, because you're brave
i love you, because you have the courage to defend me
i love you, because you don't want me to look bad in front of others
i love you, because you always trust me though i lied to you
i love you, because you always forgive me
i love you, because you know what to do to make me smile
i love you, because even though we fight a lot, you still our relationship
i love you, because even though you know everything's impossible, you make it as if it's possible
i love you, because i enjoy every single second i'm with you
i love you, because you are willing to sacrifice your life for me
i love you, because you dare to die for me
i love you, because i'm created to
i love you, because you never stop loving me
i love you, when you are being talkative
i love you, when you smile
i love you, when you hug me
i love you, when you say everything's gonna be alright
i love you, when you say, "NO! YOU'RE THE PRETTIEST OF ALL"
i love you, when you want me to stay with you
i love you, when you tell me you need me beside you
i love you, when you tell me you can't live without me
i love you, when you say, "I LOVE YOU"
i love your eyes
i love your smile
i love your hair
i love your voice
i love your surprises
i love your scent
i love your style
i love your laugh
i love your way to express your feeling
i love the way you always want everything to be perfect for me
i love your romance
i love the way you speak
i love the way you look into my eyes
i love the way you hug me
i love the way you love me
i love the way you play soccer
i love the way i can't let you go
i love the way you say, "i need you"
i love the way you drive
i love the way you're attracted to me
i love the way he can't stop eating meat
i love everything about you
i love the way he eat
he loves blue
he loves soccer, futsal
he loves Adriano intersiti
he loves eat
he loves ME

but,
all my loves have to be put on hold, until our next life.
so long, my love. my love will remain true. forever and ever, we'll always be in love.
we're meant to be, but not now.
I LOVE YOU.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: