Welcome

Welcome 2011, good bye 2010

12/31/2010 10:57:00 AM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

Yeahhhh, i'm gonna miss 2010. Many things I've been through. It could be happy, sad, hurt, happy, laughing, smiling, fall, etc..
2010 taught me many things. About sacrifice, happiness, friendship, real friends, the difference between friends, best friends or close friends.
Hypocritical, evil, stingy, good, yeahh, 2010 teach me about it. Tough, strong in the face of temptation, I am very thankful God is always with me in joy and sorrow, especially my parents, my boyfriend, my sisters, and all those who love me.
2011 will come soon, hopefully all goes well, good luck, good fortune, success, good jobs, and much more hope in 2011. Long live, always healthy, happy, always with people we love. Will I be sad or happy? days passed and the always increasing, the less chance of life, age diminishing, but growing experience, knowledge, friends, etc. will increase . whether I should be sad or happy to face this new year?
may god always be with us all, in 2011 we will be always happy, smiling, no severe trial, IPK and SKS increase etc.aminnnn
bismillahirohmairohim, 2011 please be nice with me, with us, with my Parents, with my family, my boyfriend, my best friend, and for those Who Love me and do not behave bad behind my back !!!!!!

 
towards the year 2011, bismillahirohmanirohim:)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: