Personal Life

happens to me

1/15/2011 07:14:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

How are you?
I miss this blog so
I was very busy so that I could not write a post for this blog.
The train task, the task of airfields and other tasks and also English Course.
btw, I want to tell a few things:
 
  • I have to make a new facebook accounts, unable to open, probably because it was too full
  • My Blackberry should be serviced because of damage, death, severe, hot, can not live, OH MY Gosh! life so flat because i don't have any gadgets, already repaired two weeks: ( I have to patiently wait
  • I could not wait on Wednesday, the day of freedom for all people, especially students of Civil Engineering UNSRI 2008. Steel task !

But, well, whatever happens, we must keep the spirit and happy:) Have a nice day and good evening:)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: