My Presentations

beauty - writing

3/11/2011 12:08:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

In this case we talk about ideas, moreover we are a blogger who should make a post and tried to writing. But have you ever imagined of how a write comes up with ideas write about?
Well i wanna to tell you about how and when i did start to writing.
I did my start to writing when i was in senior high school, 3rd grade. I tried to make a post in a blogspot. LOL. I started to write articles, and i wrote short stories before i finally decided to write in blogspot. Well, actually i've loved writing a diary since i was in junior high school. I think this habit has been like the best writing practice for me.
When i write, i feel like i live in my own world. Writing is my emotional outlet. There are times when words can't be spoken,but they can be written. Many inspires came to my brain to started writing. I can write anytime,anywhere. Whenever inspiration comes to me. I love to writing in the blogspot when rainy day or cloudy. I just love clouds and rain ! Moreover if i could put photos in every moment and every post that i share
how about you ? :)



You Might Also Like

0 komentar: