Welcome

May and The Responsibilities

5/06/2011 09:41:00 AM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

What's up dude? Today is May? Time very quickly passed and responsibilities as students and as adults more and more and higher. It makes me want to go back when i was a childhood. When i was a Childhood i guess the children have not responsibility. They're just playing, laughing, without  need to think about work and responsibilities and assignments. I'm Almost 21 years old. Everyday I will grow and grow into someone who more mature and has many activities and responsibilities. Too Tired with all my duties and responsibilities. But it was the meaning of life, should be ready to face all problems in ourlife.Have a nice May and i hope May will be  nice to me, moreover to do my assignments  which killing me softly...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: