Hobbies,

Your Body Is a Wonderland and Mocca

6/29/2011 10:37:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

Guys, have you ever hear about Mocca will held concert in Jakarta ? I'm a big fans of Mocca, moreover their music are very pleasant, tuneful and jazzy, and also the lirics are also always making this hearts touched. But did you know that this concert was the last concert of Mocca?. And my big qustion is WHY ? I was very sad when i heard this news. Mocca will vacuum or disperse ? Why did the band as good as it should be disbanded? Difficult to get a band which has a good quality as Mocca. Especially nowdays many bands in Indonesia has "malayu" for their Genre. x( too sad. Well let's moving on and forget about Mocca, next about John mayer. I have been hearing this song almost 5 times, this song was amazing and very touched, moreover now heavy raining outside, can you imagine my felling ? With love :)

Your Body is a wonderland




Mocca -  Swing it bob !

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: