Civil Engineering

Kerja Peraktek

8/10/2011 04:57:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 2 Comments

Yapppp, Semesters 7th has coming. My heart skip a beat when i have to face with KP ( Kerja Peraktek ). And i did KP  at Jl. Lintas Timur, simpang Penyandingan until Batas Lampung. I know everybody will be so wowed. What a long journey from Palembang to Lintas timur by car while at the time i'm fasting, can you imagine how thirsty i am. Sweat and hot ! I learn about an Asphalt, the composition, the way how to make a highway. So confused, i won't ever be able to learn everything there is to know but i should get out as much as possible. And after that i must make a report about my KP. I'v to try a million different ideas before i hit on the one that is absolutely perfect ! That's The title of my Report. 
Finishing up my report may seem like they will take all of my energy. It's a good time to watch, wait and see what happens next and of course hope for the best. I'v done wonderful work, rock on, mate! Semangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt :D




You Might Also Like

2 komentar: