Personal Life

When imaginaton becomes reality

6/28/2012 11:30:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 2 Comments

I'v ever dreamt about something that i wish will be true and turn to reality. I'v ever imagined something that i wish will be true and turn to reality too. And at that moment, what i was imagined and what i was dreamt happened! I believed that there was no deliberate. Everything happened cause of a reason. Because God has no mistaken. Actually everytime i pray, i always make some lists and the sequence that i wish that God make it happen and make it true. No body known what will happens in the future. Many incidences which made ​​me understand and know about the real meaning of life.
If and when you use your imagination, it might become reality and that reality might become a life time career. Imagination will remain as imagination unless we express them. When we express them then it'll become a reality. Soon! Believe it ! Thanks God for every affection, convenience and the lately chance or accident occurred. Hope the best for my life, without hurt others. Even i know that sometime i hurt others, keep it away if it is not good to my life. I do not want to feel agitated and sad, I want to always laugh, happy, cheerful, with someone who i love. With someone who always keep me, reminding me of the good things I should do, the one who convinced me and all that I mentioned in my prayers.
God, please bless my life, please make all my dreams and prays come true. I'll never stop to pray in everytime i breathe moreover about something which occurs planless and unexpectedly. Ameeen ! Good night guys! Love you as always :)

You Might Also Like

2 komentar:

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information much.
    I was seeking this particular info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    Also see my web page: Wedding Photography Yorkshire

    BalasHapus
  2. Glad to hear something you've been dreaming turned to reality :) And---I'm on my way to make mine turn to reality too, wish me luck..I've just fell actually, I was desperate, but here I am standing now, trying to pursue my dreams, your post makes me believe the strength of faith, THANK YOU :))

    BalasHapus