Quote

Time flies

8/07/2012 05:38:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

Tme flies, and nobody knows what will happens next ? Only God know it. It's similar to my life now. I need to remind myself: if it is supposed to happen, it will. My arms will always be open for you, they will never close, not unless you're in them. I hate all the stupid love poems you find on quote sites. I hate the way that they're true, and descibe exactly how I feel. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you. When you finally realize that you don't matter to someone, it starts to make you wonder whether you matter to anyone.There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, or throbbing moment. But for sure, Most difficult decisions you've had to make in your life is when you too tired to hold on, but too in love to let go.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: