Personal Life

Stand as Giant Rocks !

9/18/2012 11:35:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

I'v spent my time with happiness. I do whatever i want to do. I go to somewhere with whomever i want to go. Sing a song, walk under the rain, walk under the sun, talk about anything, gossiping, take photos as much as possible, post anything on my blog, watch movies, read novels, browsing anything, dream all the time, make future plans, whatever i want. That's what i called Freedom. None hurts me, none forbid me, yeah, i am free. I can do anything without worried. Even i have not someone to spend my life with yet, but Thanks God, I can not count how many favors from you. It's such a great feeling knowing that you have people there for you. Find friends as much as possible, discovers new places, meet new people, new experiences and many more. None can hurts me now, none can makes me sad, even sometimes i feel lonely, feel sad, feel dissaponted, but big girl don't cry, I must stand as  Giant Rocks! Thanks God for everything. I can't count how much blessing day you gave it to me. Alhamdulillah. Can't wait your next surprises to me. Hope the best. Alhamdulillah :) 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: