Personal Life

Road to 1 November

10/27/2012 11:34:00 AM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

Hi folks! It's been long time i didn't post anything on my blog. I have to force my self to study study study study all the time. Review my lessons started from when i was in 1st semester till now. Because inshaallah in 1 November i'll present my final assignment about "Pemodelan Bangkitan Pergerakan Pada Tata Guna Lahan Sekolah Menengah Pertama Negeri di Palembang". So that's why i'm sooo busy now to prepare for it well. I'v so many things to share to you guys, about our pensi, about  what i'm doing now, about my goals etc. I'll post it soon, after i finish my presentation first. I need your support and prayers. Bismillah hope the best. Psssstt tomorrow is my birthday :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: