Personal Life

LIFE IS GOOD :)

2/25/2013 09:12:00 AM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

Alhamdulillah YaAllah, i believe in your power, i believe you always with me, i believe you always bless every step of my life, i believe you always hear my prayers. Thank you Lord for every sweet and bitter life. Thank you Lord for always makes me happy. Thank you Lord for every good and bad days. Thank you Lord for every pleasure and blessings. Thank you Lord for everything. Thank you for teaching me how to use my words wisely. You didn't promise it's gonna be easy, but you promise you will always be there and you are here always. Thank for every sweet and good day that you have given to me, it started in every time i prayed, i wish for something and you make it true quickly! Thank Lord for your blessings you have given to my family and i. Let us always praise you. Alhamdulillah

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: