Personal Life

All day

5/14/2013 10:02:00 AM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

Ahhh Hello MAY DAY ! Wooootttt finally, after i'v resigned from my previous company, now i'm a part of project control's staff who manage the weight factor and also make some documents transmittal of PT. Pusri's project. Different from my previous company, in this company i got busy all the time. It starts from 7.30 AM till 6.00 PM. Oh poor me! Even sometimes people spends their time with their friends or family, but i'm here in front of computer with so many documents. I feel very surprised and Thankful in the same time. I'v found so many people who really knowledgeable, capable and professional in their field. Even sometime i got tired but inside my heart i feel luckily with everything that Allah has given to me. Friends, partners, bosses, knowledge and opportunity.

Now, it almost the 3rd weeks i'm here. I so relish with everything, with smile too! But what i hate the most is that i couldn't know whether today is raining or not, because this room is very hermetic. And i don't know whether the sky looks so cloud, dark and so on.. But ahhhhhh i'm so happy with everything that Allah has given to me. Opportunity to work here, met new friends from all around majors, met everyone who really professional in their field. Thanks Allah, how luck i am! Can't wait the next surprises from you :"D

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: