Personal Life

It's Not Good Bye

5/04/2013 09:19:00 AM Oktiara dwindah 2 Comments

It's been a month i working in this company. About two days ago, i got a good news from another company which accepted me in their company. As i know the second company is  bigger than my previous company and everyone really hopes to get job their. And destiny brought me here. So i decided to choose the second one. Saya merasa beruntung dikelilingi orang orang yang berhati baik dikantor sebelumnya. Mereka ramah, suka berbagi ilmu, suka bercanda, dan yang paling saya kangenin itu lawakan penghui kantor yang lucu-lucu. My best friend in my previous company is Mbak Vivi. As i know she is the most garrulous ever. Hahahaha she is the most kindhearted partner ever, even when she got 50k Rupiah, she always shares it with me, it is a simple example how really kindhearted she is. Oh Thanks God for everything. And the real journey will be begun soon. See you :D

You Might Also Like

2 komentar: