Quote

Effort and Prayers

7/28/2013 09:23:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

I felt so anxious and surprise at the same time, when my friend said "I'v never praying to God, i just do the best in my life, praying 5 times like usual, and avoid his bans, i just read "doa selamat" without asked him whatever what i wanted in my life, because God never answered my prayers.  I afraid of being disappointed"". "Hei! What's wrong with this guy?". I said.
Honestly, i felt so sad when he said like that, can you believe that somehow we need to pray to God, Each person has their own goals, ambitions and also dreams. They can't make it true only through "Effort" But also they need "prayer". Continuously, we needs to pray, asks him to make everything all right.
I believed that this guy doesn't have an ambition, a dream or a goal, so that's why his motto just like " Let it flow just like a water in a river"
Each person needs to pray, i even can't pass my day without praying. I always pray earnestly, because each person has a dream and ambition, and we need "someone" in it, if only "effort" without "prayers", it is same like a bird which only has one wing and another wing can't work properly. So how can they flying if they only has one wing?. So in this case, we are as a human same just like a bird, If we want to fly, we have to use both sides, so, if we want our prayers answer right a way by God, hence we have to use these two wings, called Effort and Prayers....

"Berdo'a lah kepadaku, niscaya akan kuperkenankan bagimu. Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang menyombongkan diri dari menyembahku akan masuk neraka jahanam dalam keadaan hina". (QS. Al-Mu'min: 60)

"Maka, apabila kau telah selesai dari satu urusan, kerjakanlah dengan sungguh-sungguh urusan yang lain, dan hanya keapda Tuhanmulah kehendaknya kau harapkan". (QS. Al-Insyirah:7-8)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: