Personal Life

English as International Language

8/02/2013 10:11:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

I believe that what i have ever wrote on my blog have a mistaken. It could be Grammatical error on structure, tenses, object of preposition, reduce clause, verb inverted, un/countable noun and so on. Frankly, why i like to write anything with english it just because i wanna practice in English. I have been studying english for almost all entire of my life. Took course everyday, took oral test, and also took course in the evening, even i had had taken courses on monday. I don't wanna it lost. We need to practice it, it could be read an article, listen to the movie in english version. Because  i'm a blogger and i love to write, so that's why i wanna practice my ability in English and also to measure my ability in avoided grammatical error accurately. Hence, for those who is smarter and better know in english kindly you do understand if i have ever wrote something with grammatical error hehehe.

Each person really wants to getting smart in ever subject. But honestly when i was in 1st Senior high school, i couldn't speak, even did exercise in english. I was afraid if the teacher chose me to stand in front of the class and answered every question correctly.  I always hang one's hand if the teacher started to chose on of us to stand in front of class. Hahaha. Then, i felt very complicated and afraid being stupid in english, so that's why i took elementary level first at Lbpp Lia. Eventually, time flies so fast. I have been studied there for almost 6 years. And i'v had finished all levels in Lia, even the teacher really knows me, hehe. The Popular girl  (At that time) hahaha. Then, finally now i can speak, write and listen to English language without needs to worry. I feel so confident even sometime it might be some grammatical error. But it doesn't matter, as long as  i still studying till now. Then now, i don't know why english likes my favorite subject now. I fell so curious to learn more. But now, i still studying.

I do understand that  my parents have spent a lot of money to our education, moreover to take courses English, which the fees were very expensive. So that's why i don't wanna lose anything. I tried to practice and practice more, i never let my self  read indonesia's article, i tried to read english article first and after that i tried to read in indonesia's version. Moreover in my office, all documents are in english version, and we communicated each other by english language as  intermediate language with the Contractor. Haaaaa,,, Finally, i still remember. That girl who at that time was being afraid in English, afraid to see the english's teacher, now grew up into the girl who is really confident to speak and write (in English) even it might be some grammatical error, but thank's God i feel so lucky with my self. So the most important key to smart in speak, write and listen in english is that "CONFIDENT".

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: