Personal Life

Happy birthday daddy :)

11/26/2013 09:36:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments


Love and laughter are two of the things that you have given me that make life more fun,  Your love has always given me the ability to believe in myself. Thanks for all the support over the years. You make it so much easier and worthwhile. Thanks for making me a part of your dreams. Dad, you are not only a special breed but obviously a special breeder to have a child as wonderful as me.  I learned a lot from you Dad. And yet I have never been arrested,  Dad you had dreams for me, but you were also the sort of father that let me live my life. I hope that we are both happy with the results.Thanks for teaching me how to handle the big stuff and letting me get away with a lot of little stuff, No matter what your age is, you will always be my hero, my friend and the person whose advice I listen to - whether I ask for it or not, I can't remember the last time I gave you a nice hug. There's no better day than today to hug you and start making up for all the missed opportunities. And honestly, I miss those days when your strong shoulders were the highest place on earth. But I just want to tell you Daddy, no matter how much time passes and how old I become, you will always be my superman! Happy Birthday Daddy! Sincerely Mama, Kak Nini, Kak Yayang dan Dek Dinda :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: