Personal Life

Something better up ahead

12/22/2013 05:43:00 PM Oktiara dwindah 0 Comments

What if you woke up today with the only things you thanked God for yesterday. We can’t always see where the road leads, but God promises there’s something better up ahead. We just have to trust him. The day i stop worrying will be the first day of a new life, new possibilities come with an open heart for change. I’m not where  i need to be, but thanks God i’m not where i used to be. I may not know where i’ll go, but God does. I may not know what to do next, but God does. For every struggle i endure i just have to thank God because, he is molding me to become the person i need to be. Be thankful for all you have, and trust God with what you need. He knows what’s best for you. Trust his plan and his timing. Dear God, i’m trusting you, I know you heard my prayer. Your time,, not mine...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: